1. Maintain the advantages and normal application in snail infested areas.|
2. Adopt different strategies in different stages of the national schistosomiasis control programme.
3. Examine dosage forms fitted for different conditions and terrains.
|ST||1. Develop environment-friendly and targeted molluscicides to maintain the advantages.||Positive strategy|
|WO||1. Extend the effects of molluscicides and research slow-release options.||Conservative strategy|
1. Selectively apply and forbid use in environmentally sensitive areas and residential areas.|
2. Coordinate with other snail control measures to achieve integrated snail control.