• Increase research and development of rapid diagnostics for neglected tropical diseases.|
• Assess the performance of several diagnostic tests simultaneously.
• Develop a framework to assess sources of heterogeneity in the performance of rapid diagnostics.
• Conduct systematic reviews of diagnostic performance of rapid tests for TB, Chagas disease, filariasis, leptospirosis, and simultaneous detection of NS1 and IgM for dengue.
• Harmonize protocols for validation of schistosomiasis, leptospirosis, and enteric fever rapid diagnostics