A graphical abstract image must be uploaded during submission. This is a picture which will appear underneath the Abstract on the website. It should be relevant to the topic covered and serve to attract readers' attention to the article. The graphical abstract image may be one of the images included in the article or any other image the authors feel to be appropriate. Authors should ensure the graphical abstract image is original or they have the permission to reproduce the image if it's taken from previously published works not in the public domain. See Submission Guidelines for details.
Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Now you’ve identified a journal to submit to, there are a few things you should be familiar with before you submit.
- Make sure you are submitting to the most suitable journal - Aims and scope
- Understand the costs and funding options - Fees and funding
- Make sure your manuscript is accurate and readable - Language editing services
- Understand the copyright agreement - Copyright
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these policies and formatting guidelines.
- General formatting rules for all article types - Preparing your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Conditions of publication
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial policies
Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
Please note that manuscript can only be submitted by an author of the manuscript and may not be submitted by a third party.
- Who decides whether my work will be accepted? - Peer-review policy
- Want to submit to a different journal? - Manuscript transfers
- Spreading the word - Promoting your publication
Affiliated with National Institute of Parasitic Diseases at China CDC / Chinese Center for Tropical Diseases Research
Annual Journal Metrics
10.485 - 2-year Impact Factor (2021)
6.771 - 5-year Impact Factor (2021)
1.762 - Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
1.849 - SCImago Journal Rank (SJR)
8 days to first decision for all manuscripts (Median)
31 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only (Median)
1,531,708 Downloads (2021)
1,578 Altmetric mentions (2021)